Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Dating Profiles - Lenny

Lenny, Female, 19
WANNA FUCK ME NOW

I am true and opened.. I am here for love and sex. you will see different sides of me,with you I will be a sweet kitten as well as a passionate tigress simultaneously. It will depend only on your wishes and desires. I am a good girl......... and I think of myself can be bad too:)))) I like to go out get close to nature, to go to the nightclub, and to meet with nice people,do sports to stay fit.love communication…MORE

WANNA FUCK ME NOW
Live in: Mexico ,Work as: stylist,Education: College,Know: English, Spanish
Relationship: Never married,Have kids: No,Smoke: Never,Drink: Never,Height: 160 cm,Eyes: Brown,Hair: Black

WANNA FUCK ME NOW
I'm Looking for

Man, 20 – 65 years old
I do not have any perfect image of a man I am looking for a real man with his own opinion, thoughts and position in life who will fuck me hard  and keep me smiling. I need serious man that is ready for serious steps, I don't want to get hurt and i am not here to waste yours time or mine

WANNA FUCK ME NOW

1 comment: